Project goals is to raise interest of children and young people in participation/contribution into development cultural and artistic creativity of children by improvement of children and young people access to the culture and initiation of debates about Nordic culture and arts transformation in frame of achievement of UN SDGs and Nordic Vision on sustainability by focusing on peace, social inclusion and climate change and presenting them in a creative way and through non-formal education by using creative approach and Norse mythology and Languages to growth the future culture leaders.
- To encourage youth cultural innovation and sustainability as a tool to use in young people everyday life
- To increase cultural communication across Nordic youth and improve collaboration within the region by developing new performance & creative content, materials designed by young people on Norse mythology and culture, SDG, social inclusion and creativity.
- To recognize the benefits of working together across cultural boundaries as we share common goals and a common future.
The target group of the project are children and youth aged 11 – 26+ years ( vulnerable groups, with different social and ethnic background, special needs who have less access to culture) and some experts (culture experts, teachers, etc) who work with children and support their development of artistic creativity and participation in culture.
Main stakeholders are educational and cultural institutions, youth and civil society organizations, youth and creative networks & local communities. The beneficiaries are society as a whole and educational, cultural institutions, youth and civil society organizations, professionals/experts in sustainable development fields, local governments and Nordic institutions.
Project artistic /cultural quality relay on the preselected talented and motivated young people who willing to gain a positive impact as for themselves as for society and contribute to the developing of Nordic culture cooperation and raise the quality of arts though symbiosis of arts performing and spreading the key message. Project has as innovative approach to combine art performance and dialogue with young people and audience by using traditional and alternative approaches. We will incorporate drawing, writing, singing, dancing and photography/video production and use in the learning process. It’s a long term partnership cooperation.
- Creative workshops across region
- Premier of Performance and broadcasting
- International Conference
- 2000 hard copies of Creative Manual in English about 50 pages (materials to learn about UN SDGs, Nordic culture & values, young people culture innovative solutions; music notes, songs, performance script; summaries of young opinions and best practices).
- Web-resource of the creative programme
- Network of creative partners
– Will be conducted on local level in each partner country 3 events (informative, educational and creative workshops)
– Will be organised on international level 4 join events (cooperation meeting; 2 international workshop; conference and performance day)
– Will be created 1 join performance and produced 1 manual, 10 performance songs, 1 script, music notes etc.
– Totally will participate up to 358 young people, (plus 300 spectators + online audience)
– Totally will be engaged 30 culture experts, Youth NGOs, institutions in culture & youth fields dealing with creativity, culture and sustainable development
– By improving children and young people’s quality of arts skills and Nordic culture knowledge about green revolution in Nordic culture, social inclusion and climate change through creative approach and growth of the future leaders the Nordic region will become the most integrated and sustainable region in the world by 2030.
– We will encourage pro active cultural participation and ensure that the children and youth are involved at all stages of the project to gain greater influence on the project results
– Through creation of the performances we strengthen Nordic languages, culture and young people organisational, social and creative skills, improve influence, and participation in cultural, and social
activities as for our own community as for society.